SBI SO Recruitment 2023 for 217 Specialist Cadre Officers has been published at sbi.co.in. The online registration process will begin on April 29, 2023. Details for SBI SO Recruitment can be found here.
SBI SO Hiring in 2023: Indian multinational public sector bank and statutory organization for financial services, State Bank of India. State Bank of India (SBI) has issued an online call for applications for 217 Specialist Cadre Officers and Manager posts, which are available on a regular basis and on a contract basis. These positions include Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager (Team Lead), Customer Relationship Executive, Investment Officer, Central Research Team (Product Lead), Central Research Team (Support), Manager, Deputy Manager, and Executive.
The application window for online submissions will commence on April 29, 2023, and it will remain open until May 19, 2023. Candidates can review this article’s application process, age restriction, work experience requirements, qualifications, selection criteria, and other facts.
SBI SO Recruitment 2023- Summary Details
SBI announced 217 openings for positions in the Specialist Officers cadre on April 28, 2023. The start date for online registration is April 29, 2023. Candidates who wish to participate in the recruiting drive must be familiar with all the specifics. We have listed the key information for SBI SO Recruitment 2023 below for convenient reference.
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Posts||Special Cadre Officers|
|SBI SO Apply Online Starts||29th April 2023|
|Online Exam Date||19th May 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
The SBI SO Notification PDF has been issued along with all of the Important Dates for the SBI SO 2023 Exam. The SBI SO 2023 Important Dates are listed below.
To fill 217 Specialist Cadre Officer positions on a regular and contract basis, SBI will hire qualified applicants. The category-specific SBI SO Vacancy information is listed below.
SBI SO 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before submitting an online application for the SBI SO Recruitment 2023 for the position of Specialist Officer, applicants must ensure that they meet the requirements. The specifics are provided below:
SBI SO 2023 Educational Qualification
The following table lists the educational requirements for jobs as specialist officers:
SBI SO 2023 Age Limit (As of 31/03/2023)
SBI SO Post Qualification Experience
For graduates and postgraduates applying for the SBI SO Recruitment 2023, the required job experience is 2 years.
Below is a list of the categories for the SBI SO 2023 Application Fee, which can only be paid online.
SBI SO Recruitment 2023- Apply Online Details
Candidates may apply directly from either the website listed here or the link provided. For interested and qualified individuals, we have provided the SBI SO 2023 Apply Online Link below. On April 29, 2023, the official website will open for the SBI SO Recruitment 2023 online registration period. To minimize any technological challenges, candidates are urged to apply online before the deadline, May 19, 2023. For your convenience, we will list the direct application online link below.
SBI SO 2023 Selection Process
The Stages included under the SBI SO 2023 Selection process includes-
How to Apply Online For SBI SO Recruitment 2023?
- Visit SBI’s main website at sbi.co.in.
- Fill out the following information to register for SBI SO as soon as the new tab opens.
- Go to the Login Page after registering with SBI SO.
- Give your credentials.
- Select Login.
- Complete the online application form with all the necessary information, including Name, Date of Birth, Communication Address, Educational Background, and Work Experience.
- Save your information, then click Next and Validate.
- Upload your signature and headshot.
- the necessary paperwork online.
- Make a payment to finish the SBI SO 2023 online application form.
- To finish filling out the SBI SO 2023 Online form, click the Submit button.
- Print off the application so you have it for reference in the future.
Pre-Requisites of SBI SO Online Application
To prevent any last-minute glitches in the online application process, a candidate must be prepared before applying for SBI SO 2023.
- Before submitting an online application for SBI SO 2023, candidates must have their photograph and signature ready.
- As it won’t be accepted, candidates must NOT sign in capital letters.
- Keep all required paperwork on hand when paying the application fee online.
- A valid Email ID is required to be entered upon registering.
SBI SO Recruitment 2023- Important Link
Official Notification PDF:- Click Here