Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment 2023: Notification for HR Trainees/Engineer Trainees in a variety of disciplines has been issued. There are 173 openings for the position. Candidates with Post Graduate Degrees/ Diploma/ MBA and B.E / B.Tech qualifications are eligible to apply. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply online at their official website. The eligibility and selection process is explained in detail below.
Job Summary Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment 2023
|Job Role||Engineer Trainees|
|Total Vacancies||138 Posts|
|Stipend||Rs 40,000 – 1,60,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||18 April 2023|
|Post Name||Education Qualification||Age Limit||Age Relaxation|
|Engineer Trainees||Valid Score in the GATE 2023.|
Full-Time B.E./ B.Tech in the streams of Electrical / Electronics / Civil / Computer Science Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
Minimum 60% or Equivalent CGPA.
|28 years||3 years for OBC(NCL) candidates (for posts reserved for the respective category)|
5 years for SC/ST candidates (for posts reserved for the respective category)
For PWD candidates, there is a ten-year age relaxation.
Domicile in J&K / Ex-Servicemen / Riot Victims: In accordance with the directives of the Government of India
Power Grid Departmental Candidates have no upper age limit.
- During the one-year training period, you will be paid between Rs.40,000 and Rs.1,40,000 (IDA).
- During the training period, they will be paid a stipend of Rs. 40,000/- in addition to IDA, HRA, and Perks at 12% of basic pay.
- After completing the training, the candidates will be hired as Engineers in the E2 pay range of Rs. 50,000- 1,60,000/-. (IDA).
- The selection process consists of GATE scores, a group discussion, and a personal interview.
- Eligible candidates must take the GATE 2023 corresponding paper in Electrical Engineering (EE), Electronics and Communication (EC), Civil Engineering (CE), or Computer Science Engineering (CS).
- Only candidates who have passed the corresponding GATE 2023 paper will be considered for the next stage of selection.
- Candidates will be able to participate in the GD/Interview in either Hindi or English.
- Through the candidate login, shortlisted candidates will be able to download their interview call letter and other relevant documents.
- You must first log in to your candidate login section and then pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- online only.
- Your application process will be considered complete once the application fees are received.
- Candidates who are SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/Departmental are exempt from paying application fees.
How to Apply?
From the 27th of March 2023, applicants must register online using their GATE 2023 registration number and other information on the Powergrid website https://www.powergrid.in/.
Official Notification: Click Here